Race for CAASE in Strides for Peace's 6th Annual Race Against Gun Violence. CAASE is proud to join more than 40 other organizations as a Community Affiliate to make Chicago safe.
Join the Race for CAASE Team at Strides for Peace's Race Against Gun Violence. Pledge your run, raise funds for CAASE’s Prevention Education program, and help empower teens to become allies against sexual harm.
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Location: Grant Park Chicago
Run Start: 7:00 pm
Fundraising pledges made by Race For CAASE team members support CAASE's prevention programs and are not a requirement of the Race Against Gun Violence.
CAASE Team Perks
- Free registration if registered by May 31st! If registering after May 31st, participants pay their own registration fee in exchange for an adjusted fundraising goal. Contact Natalie email@example.com if you wish to register after May 31st.
- Exclusive CAASE performance t-shirt (if you register by May 16th. Those who register after will receive a throwback CAASE team t-shirt.)
- CAASE's admiration and gratitude!
- Strides for Peace provides a performance t-shirt, race bib, and post-race party!
Gathering a group of friends, family, or co-workers is a great way to increase your impact! Customized fundraising commitments available for teams of 10+. Contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Other Ways to Support the Team
Running isn't the only way to get involved. Donate to encourage the CAASE team! Remember, all gifts will be partially matched by the Greer Foundation, allowing you to increase the impact of every dollar.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 pm - "Tots for Peace" Sprint
- 6:40 pm - Welcome and Acknowledgements
- 6:50 pm - Special Performance
- 7:00 pm - National Anthem and 8K Run Starts
- 7:05 pm - 5K Run Start
- 7:15 pm - 2 Mile Walk Start
- 8:00 pm - Live Performance
- 8:15 pm - Race Awards
- Post-Race Party hosted by Strides for Peace to immediately follow the run with performances, DJ and beer until 9:30 pm!
CAASE Team Sponsors
If you have questions about joining the Race for CAASE team, donating, volunteering or sponsorship opportunities contact Natalie Richards at email@example.com or call 773-244-2230 ext. 216.
Special thanks to the Race for CAASE Team Host Committee
We'd like to recognize Ross Neihaus, Sarah Crocker, Xenia Chiu and Caroline Jacoby for their efforts to make this a successful event!
Committed to Violence Prevention
CAASE is dedicated to holistic violence prevention throughout Chicago and is proud to participate as a Community Affiliate in the Race Against Gun Violence. Our goal is to end violence against women with prevention education for youth; creating attitudes and mindsets that undermine gender disparity, prostitution, sex trafficking and the violence that frequently accompanies these realities.