Pledge your run, raise funds for CAASE’s Prevention Education program, and help empower teens to become allies against sexual exploitation!
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Location: Grant Park Chicago
Call to start line: 6:30 pm
Run Start: 7:00 pm
Register by Wednesday, May 16.
- Free race registration - the fee is on us!
- Exclusive CAASE performance t-shirt (if you register by May 16th)
- Race for CAASE's fundraising toolkit
- Our admiration and gratitude!
Gathering a group of friends, family, or co-workers is a great way to increase your impact!
Customized fundraising commitments available for teams of 10+.
Other Ways to Support the Race
Running isn't the only way to get involved. Check out sponsorship opportunities or donate to encourage the CAASE team!
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 pm - Kids & Tots for Peace Sprint
- 6:45 pm - Welcome and Acknowledgements
- 7:00 pm - 8K Run Starts
- 7:15 pm - 5K Run and 2 Mile Walk Start
- 8:15 pm - Race Awards and Congratulatory Remarks
- Post-Race Party to immediately follow with performances, DJ and Lagunitas until 10 pm!
Join these generous sponsors in supporting CAASE! The sponsorship deadline is May 13th.
If you have questions about the race, donating, becoming a sponsor, or volunteering Contact Eleanor Bryan at email@example.com or call 773-244-2230 ext. 213.
The 2018 Race for CAASE is in partnership with Strides for Peace.