Race for CAASE in Strides for Peace's 5th Annual Race Against Gun Violence. CAASE is proud to join more than 40 other organizations as a Community Affiliate to make Chicago safe.
Join the Race for CAASE Team at Strides for Peace's Race Against Gun Violence. Pledge your run, raise funds for CAASE’s Prevention Education program, and help empower teens to become allies against sexual harm.
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Location: Grant Park Chicago
Run Start: 7:00 pm
Register by Wednesday, May 16th to receive a CAASE team t-shirt.
Fundraising pledges made by Race For CAASE team members support CAASE's prevention programs and are not a requirement of the Race Against Gun Violence.
CAASE Team Perks
- Free race registration - the fee is on CAASE!
- Exclusive CAASE performance t-shirt (if you register by May 16th)
- All funds raised for Team CAASE will be partially matched by the Greer Foundation, allowing you to increase the impact of every dollar you raise.
- CAASE's admiration and gratitude!
- Strides for Peace provides a performance t-shirt, race bib, and post-race party!
Gathering a group of friends, family, or co-workers is a great way to increase your impact!
Customized fundraising commitments available for teams of 10+.
Other Ways to Support the Team
Running isn't the only way to get involved. Check out team sponsorship opportunities or donate to encourage the CAASE team! Remember, all donations - including team sponsorships - will be partially matched by the Greer Foundation, allowing you to increase the impact of every dollar.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 pm - "Tots for Peace" Sprint
- 6:45 pm - Welcome and Acknowledgements
- 7:00 pm - 8K Run Starts
- 7:15 pm - 5K Run and 2 Mile Walk Start
- 8:15 pm - Race Awards and Congratulatory Remarks
- Post-Race Party hosted by Strides for Peace to immediately follow the run with performances, DJ and Lagunitas until 10 pm!
CAASE Team Sponsors
Join these generous sponsors in supporting Team CAASE! The sponsorship deadline is May 13th.
If you have questions about the Race for CAASE team, donating, becoming a team sponsor, or volunteering Contact Eleanor Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-244-2230 ext. 213.
Special thanks to the Race for CAASE Team Host Committee
We'd like to recognize Amy Kohn, Morris Hoffer Kaethe, Margot Gordon, Sarah Crocker, Emily Bergman, Michael Ovca, Cara Ward, and Xenia Chiu for their efforts to make this a successful event!
Committed to Violence Prevention
CAASE is dedicated to holistic violence prevention throughout Chicago and is proud to participate as a Community Affiliate in the Race Against Gun Violence. Our goal is to end violence against women with prevention education for youth; creating attitudes and mindsets that undermine gender disparity, prostitution, sex trafficking and the violence that frequently accompanies these realities.